Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ladelu...Lalalala

I have always believed that wearing something local is better than wearing knock off/imitation products...This goes for almost everything, including and most especially cosmetics and perfumes. The challenge that we have in our country right now is that we only have a few options to choose from as consumers. Sure, there would be some products that would pop out of the market, but oftentimes they are not that competitive enough to replace or even just be in rotation with the imported brands we have been using.

Then one boring weekend, I was browsing through some kikay forums, lurking on some items that were up for sale when I saw a thread regarding a locally manufactured brand of perfume that promises of high quality and affordable price, but what caught my attention is that they said that they don't have inspired perfumes...I got curious, so i went to their website...



I was neither dismayed or impressed. To be fair a local brand, I find their website at par with other non local online boutiques, though they could use a little more funk or zest.




Ordering was a breeze, they accept bank deposits, paypal and gcash. They also accept ayments thru bayadpo.com (customers can pay thru the courier upon receipt of products purchased for a certain fee).

I initially ordered Cotton, which reminded me of Clean...I honestly love it because it reminds me of the scent of  "just got out of the laundry shop clothes". I love that scent because it's simple, it's clean, just like fresh laundry and downy. :)

And because I was impressed, I ordered another 2 bottles.I ordered Good which reminds me of gradeschool and highschool colognes that I used to have but with super longevity. As the name of the scent says, it makes you reminisce of the innocent days. hahaha...clean, crisp and light...perfect for those hot and humid days. Celestial on the other hand is like Good but with more crisp and vibe to it. Think of a young girl with some attitude! I think the lavander did it!

I forgot to mention that when you buy a 50 ml. bottle of Ladelu, you get to receive 3 samples of the scents you have not yet purchased or received as samples. If you want to add more samples, you can ask them and just pay Php20 for each sample vial. Not bad eh? So far I have received samples for all the remaining scents and I can't wait to buy some of them again.

All in all, I only have praises for this company. I was super impressed with the customer service, communication, delivery, the packaging and most importantly, the quality of the products. I just hope that they will come up with more products for the Filipinos who like me are still hoping that the Philippine products can still be competitive with the foreign brands without straining our budget! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this post, Joanne. You made our month!
    - Laarni de Lusong, ladelu

    ReplyDelete

AddThis