Monday, July 23, 2012

Acceptance Is The Key

Hi, I am Jhoanne, and I am 30 pounds overweight...Yes, you are reading it right...30 pounds...Well I am really not sure because my "ideal weight" varies from time to time, depending on what diet plan or health and nutrition book I am looking at for guidance. I began really gaining weight when I started to quit smoking last quarter of last year...No regrets though, I would not trade quitting for anything else. It was a decision I took knowing the consequences...And now I must accept that I am overweight and I need to do something about it...NOW!!!

I have never been skinny ever since I can remember, I was always on the rounded side of things...At my skinniest, my built was athletic, never the model type. For reference, I am 5'4.5" in height...and yes...I am currently 162.8 pounds in weight at this very moment...But I am determined to lose atleast 30 pounds by August 15, 2012...

Far fetched? I know, right! But with determination and support from the people around me, I hope to  reach my goal or at least get close to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis