Monday, July 23, 2012

HCG Phase 2 Day 2...So help me God!

Morning Weight: 159 lbs. (yey!  i lost 3.8 lbs while sleeping!)
Previous Day Weight: 162.8 lbs.
Total OVN Weight Loss: 3.8 lbs.

I slept at around 8am and woke up at 5:30pm... I didn't feel nauseated nor dizzy considering the caloric intake I had the other day...Today will be the true test as I am going to work on an empty stomach with only a sugarless and creamless coffee on my tummy. I am planning to have sinigang na bangus later at bacolod inasal, and an apple. i still haven't figured out what i will eat for dinner. hpefully there is something that i can eat within the vicinity of my office. 


Breakfast: Black Coffee with Stevia drops
Lunch: 1 whole hardboiled egg and 3 egg whites prepared by peji (isn't he the sweetest?)
            1/2 grapefruit (i love this fruit, i wonder why a lot of people don't want it)
Dinner: 1 order of sinigang na bagus with green leafy veggies
Snack:  1 pc green apple

I also took green tea...i told almost everyone in the office that i was on the diet, some of them were worried, some of them were evil, teasing me with all kinds of food! good thing, i was able to resist! lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis