Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Healthy Options

I went to Healthy Options before going to work tonight. I bought Spiru-tein shake packets. It's Php99 a pop replacing a protein meal at around 100 calories. 1 can of 16 servings costs around Php1400, a tad cheacper than getting it by sachet packs but I figured that I liked the accuracy of the sachets versus having to ensure that each serving is scooped right when I buy the can. I also bought Bragg's Liquid Amino (as a soy sauce alternative), Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, Nu-Salt salt substitute, Wasa Crispbreads to subsittute the grissini sticks/melba toast, a bottle of vinaigrette which I will exchange tomorrow for another one because it's freaking 12o calories per 2 tablespoons! I also bought some greens from SM, and boy, they were cheap! Each pack which will last the whole day for me costs Php57, and 5 cans of  century tuna in water. Will post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis