Monday, July 23, 2012

My HCG Journey

Yes! I am on a diet...The HCG diet...In a nutshell, the HCG diet makes use of the HCG hormone (the pregnancy hormone) to trick the brain into thinking that you are pregnant and that you need to use all your reserve fats in your body for energy...Combined with a very low calorie diet, this promises to make you lose atleast a pound a day. I bought the Titanium HCG brand...because the seller was the only one who would meet up with me within the day I texted her that I would buy. Tee hee!




HCG Diet/protocol has 3 phases, Phase 1 which consists of 2 days of bingeing, this is the loading phase where you eat anything you want as much as you want. You also take the HCG drops/injectibles/pellets during this time. There is actually an appetite suppressing effect after so you might feel it hard for you to eat really a lot. I can't say I enjoyed this phase that much but yeah, I am sure a lot out there did! Phase 2 is the real deal. In this phase, you are only allowed to have 500 calories in a day with a lot of restrictions as to what food to eat. This goes either for 21 or 40 days, depending on one's goals. After Phase 2, you will now go into Phase 3, gradually increasing your caloric intake to 1500 a day. You are still not allowed starch and sugar. This is the reset phase where your metabolism is being.

Yes, this is starvation, but with the help of the hormones, you redirect your body to use your abnormal fats and because the drops I have has vitamin b12 in it, I do not feel weak...atleast for now...


I follow the directions of dropping 10 drops under the tongue and keeping it there for 2 minutes, 15 minutes before each meal. So that totals to 30 drops of sublingual HCG 3 times a day.

I am now on my Phase 2 Day 1. I took an apple for breakfast, 1 can of Century Bangus Spanish Style fillet, without the oil of course and a cup of black coffee with 4 drops of Stevia which I bought from Healthy Options. How I wish tuna and salmon were allowed in Phase 2, it would have made my life easier as I love tuna and salmon. Sad to say they aren't because of their high content of fatty acids, remember the omega 3? I have with me here half a liter of water with half a pack of cilium fiber and 2 drops of Stevia for some taste. I plan to have an apple for my last meal of the day.

Pre-loading weight: 160 lbs.
After Pre=loading weight: 162.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis